Monday 20 August 2012

House of Fraser Blogger Style Challenge


I love a good outfit compilation, so when I was over on Katie's blog and saw that House of Fraser blog were doing a blogger style challenge, I couldn't resist entering it myself. All you have to do is head to www.houseoffraser.co.uk to check out their A/W new arrivals, pick your favourite items and create a look. Blog it, mention where you'd wear it, comment here with a link to your post - and you're done! Simple. I hope you all enjoy it - I spent 2 hours surfing new arrivals and putting together three different looks. This one though, was my ultimate choice. 





A good deal of monochrome has been showcased on the runways for A/W '12, just take a look at the Chanel and Moschino collections, so I decided to take inspiration from this and mix it up. A/W collections admittedly often have quite dull colours and we all need a bit of a boost through the long, cold, overcast months. So pick one piece that will really kick off your look and adorn with season must haves such as a biker jacket embellished with studs, ankle boots, tassels and animal print texture - the sunnies are to keep that bright autumn sun out, who says you can't wear sunglasses in autumn and winter? 

With this I love how you can look chic and edgy at the same time. In an ideal world this would be worn strutting the sidewalks of New York in November buying Christmas presents for family and friends and of course cheeky presents for myself!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a lovely little comment to brighten my day!
No annoying word verification here.