Monday 13 August 2012

I am not a hasbeen. I am a will be.



There's nothing more I love than a blast from the past, so the decadent feel of Swedish Hasbeens leaves me falling at their feet. You are certainly paying for quality here, it seems they will last forever and for something as beautiful as these - that's exactly what I want. They're made of completely natural material meaning they're kind to both the earth and your pocket when it comes to replacing elements and completely individual due to the nature of the materials so each pair have their own character. What's more, they're still made the old fashioned way; handmade in small traditional shoe factories carrying the intended 70's style and expression further into the 21st century.

When I used to think clogs, I thought of the white surgical ones my dentist wears or what my primary school teachers wore; now, I think Swedish Hasbeens.

A forever shoe providing you look after them like a baby - that, I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a lovely little comment to brighten my day!
No annoying word verification here.